Criteria for Publication
Outlined below are the mandatory criteria for any article to be considered for publication in the Indian Journal of Science and Technology. Failure to adhere to these criteria will result in rejection of the article by the editorial team.
- Article adheres to the manuscript preparation guidelines explained below
- Article should be in Microsoft Word format only
- Each article should be accompanied with a cover letter. For more details, refer the cover letter guidelines below.
- Articles should be written in single column format, using Times New Roman font, 12 point font size. Keep the layout of the text as simple as possible.
- Equations and formula should be readable, preferably written using equation editing softwares (E.g. MathType). Alternately, authors have to provide the fonts used for creating the equations/formulae.
- All figures provided are of high resolution, preferably 300dpi
- References should follow the Vancouver Style of Referencing.
Manuscript Preparation Guidelines
- Concept headings (include statistical methodology, if any)
- Acknowledgements (If any)
Author Checklist before Submission
Are you ready to submit your article? We recommend you check these items one final time before uploading the article on our website. In case of any difficulty in submitting your article, please get in touch with us at Online Submission
These guidelines are adapted from the PLoS ONE website (http://www.plosone.org), published under the Creative Commons Attribution License